Monday, May 14, 2007

Prettiest Flowers in the World

See these flowers?
They're the most beautiful flowers I've ever received or probably ever will receive.
You know why?
Because they were sent by my son in Iraq!
Sure, they were a day late but that's okay and I got a call from him at 7:30 this morning, which made it all the better. Great day when I get both a phone call and Mother's Day flowers from my son the Marine!
I hope all the moms out there had as great a Mother's Day as I did.

My prayers are with the three soldiers who were captured in Mahmoudiya, Iraq and with all our troops. This is a parent's worst nighmare. May this war be over soon.

I didn't get anything else done over the weekend that I'd planned to do like watching the movies I wanted to review, but I'll get that done soon.
Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Georgiana Daniels said...

Aww, they ARE the most beautiful flowers! I pray your son comes home soon!